Al-Hira Educational Trust provides an introduction service for Muslims of all ages and backgrounds. Clients find their ideal partner via the Al-Hira Educational Trust Marriage Bureau volunteers using a database of registered prospective partners and initiated meetings. The Al-Hira Educational Trust also provides marriage services cementing partnerships according to Islamic and civil matrimony. The mosque is linked with the Registrar of marriages for conducting legally recognised civil Muslim marriages and issues certificates on behalf of the Registrar.
- For form filling and interview every Sunday/Monday/Tuesday between 2.00 – 4.00 pm.
- For family meetings and introductions every Friday between 3.00 – 6.00 pm.
- Contacts & Telephone Numbers:
- Mufti Shabir Ahmed Usmani – 07783465233
- or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the convenience of families, we have arranged to sit for new Marriage Bureau sessions every Friday evening. This new service is restricted to families jointly finding partners for their children or siblings.